This is the Message Centre for

hello hello hello

Post 1

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

id like to think you popped into say hello but i spose your only here looking for cherry tart cough i mean pie lol smiley - biggrin
hiya rhubarb and custard lol smiley - tongueout
smiley - fullmoon

hello hello hello

Post 2

Researcher 224352

hey if i know your here i'll always as you know smiley - run n hide lmaopmpsmiley - smiley

hello hello hello

Post 3

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

yeah i bet who've you been playing smiley - fish with? lol thanks for that email btw ive put it to good use already! didnt use all of them though but i got all i wanted for now smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

hello hello hello

Post 4

Researcher 224352

lost me with this post?? what email>? put what to good use? whats the smiley - fish got to do with the price of breadsmiley - smiley

hello hello hello

Post 5

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

1 with links sorry was i sounding a bit gibbers lol smiley - biggrin
smiley - fishsmiley - hsif pilchards or sardines or whatever you call that game i was referring to your smiley - run and hide lol
you just logged on?

smiley - fullmoon

hello hello hello

Post 6

Researcher 224352

smiley - runand hide from who? totty? lol thats called avoidning a beating lol, seen hers n my page we been working on themsmiley - rainbow yeah just logged on why you missed mesmiley - rainbow your a smiley - star

hello hello hello

Post 7

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

havnt been in yours or haggis's page lately heard you smiley - bleep hers up lmao smiley - whistle ill take a look in a bit

missed you? oh yeah like a tumour lmao smiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more