Post 1

Alessio

Entry: The FBI Pizza Call - A1012320
Author: Alessio - U223561

I beleive that the entry is ready smiley - winkeye

A1012320 - The FBI Pizza Call

Post 2

Rho

I'm afraid this entry doesn't follow the Writing-Guidelines as it's humurous rather than factual. Also it might be hidden for copyright reasons as it appears on http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/fbipizza.htm

Could you go to the PeerReview page, scroll dwn to the entry and click the "x" or "Remove" link beside it? smiley - smiley

RhoMuNuQ

Post 3

Alessio

I work with Mr. Wayne Barnes, he has given me permission to post his "FBI Pizza Call" anywhere I see it fit, you can contact him at [email protected] and my work email address is [email protected]

Post 4

Rho

OK smiley - smiley

In that case, you should reply to the moderation email you received, giving this information. Even if you do have permission to distribute it, Peer Review is for factual entries that follow the Writing-Guidelines - I'm afraid that humorous entries don't follow these criteria.

RhoMuNuQ

Post 5

Trout Montague

What's happening here then?

Allegedly, it's copied and it doesn't fit the mould for PR. And it's hidden anyway.

So not a lot in its favour.

DMT

Post 6

Jimi X

smiley - erm
Seconded?

Post 7

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Whether or not the author or copyright holder has given permission to use it here, h2g2 encourages original writing - in other words, writing created specifically for h2g2.

I haven't seen the entry in question as it's now hidden, but if it was a straight lift from another website, that kind of thing is rather frowned upon here, with or without permission.

It's not the done thing old boy smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The FBI Pizza Call

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more