A Conversation for Evil

incontinent seagulls

Post 1

mrs. slartibartfast

oh my! i had no idea the seagulls were actually ill. i thought they were actually being evil!!! well i must be evil for thinking such a thing. and i forgive the last batch that were incontinent all over my car. please pardon me i must find that stick of big red and apologize profusely for chewing it so and throwing it away. i truly must be evil. that's it no more fjords for me.

incontinent seagulls

Post 2

Daltonator

You're evil.

incontinent seagulls

Post 3

mrs. slartibartfast

i think that i mentioned that in my last message. are you mad? why are you rubbing it in? i feel bad enough already. it's bad enough that i'm evil, i don't ned to be reminded. the guilt is enough in and of itself. and by the way the gum forgave me.

incontinent seagulls

Post 4

mrs. slartibartfast

p.s. you're evil for saying i'm evil. however true it is.:Þ
nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah

incontinent seagulls

Post 5

Daltonator

Yes, I have gone quite mad. And it is known that Big Red gum is a pathological liar, for it is neither big nor particularly red.

incontinent seagulls

Post 6

mrs. slartibartfast

while i agree that big red is neither big nor particularly red, i hardly think it's polite to call it a liar. a stick of gum has every right to embellish things as it sees fit. furthermore, you must be doubly evil having said that. and i think that my defending that poor gum has made me very un-evil now. i don't care if it is more pinkish it is very nice to me and sings to me when i ask politely.

incontinent seagulls

Post 7

Daltonator

Singing is evil.

Blimey

Post 8

The Fashion Police

living is pain deat is pain and re-birth is full of agoney.

Blimey

Post 9

The Fashion Police

living is pain, death is pain, and re-birth is full of agoney.

Blimey

Post 10

mrs. slartibartfast

how so?

Blimey

Post 11

The Fashion Police

Being a rugby player i am well versed in the old Hundui scriptures, and this is a quote from a civlization that is millions of years old so it must be correct.

Blimey

Post 12

mrs. slartibartfast

yes, but what' a hundui?

Blimey

Post 13

mrs. slartibartfast

p.s. rugby..........hmmmmmmmmmmm well now that's interesting

Blimey

Post 14

Daltonator

Bing bang wobble wobble!!

Blimey

Post 15

mrs. slartibartfast

wobble wobble yourself!!

bleem!

Post 16

The Hound

For I will consider my cat Jeffrey.

bleem!

Post 17

Daltonator

Wibble.

bleem!

Post 18

mrs. slartibartfast

wobble wibble njarl. and THAT'S the truth!

Key: Complain about this post