This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Sekrit Day the Tewntioneth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Whilst shopping yesterday, I was also on the look out for a sekrit santa pressie, and I ended up with 3 little things, that I think the recipient will smile at and enjoy. So today I got the paper to wrap it and a naughty giggle card.

All was good, till I went to wrap said pressie.....and I realised I had no tape.....smiley - eureka.. I did have yellow electrical tape, so my problem was solved.

I now have a nice bundle, ready to take to the Post Orifice tomorrow, just before my dentist appointment in the afternoon.

This is a follow up from a root canal I had 14 weeks ago, now I get the temp filling removed, and replaced by a permanent filling, and get the other half of my fangs cleaned.

My smile will not only be pretty, now it will be nice and white as well. smiley - ok

Post 2

Deb

smiley - biggrin <<That's how you'll look!

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 3

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cat

Post 4

You can call me TC

smiley - santa

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

I love sekrit santas.

Post 6

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - redwine

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more