This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Fan! Day the Eighteenth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Coming into xmas time, and coming into our summer, here at work we suddenly get inundated with two things....fairy/xmas lights, and fans...lots and lots of both.

The lights are always interesting and pretty to look at, and we will be totally sold out by xmas eve, but for now, they are overflowing everywhere, we have displays and pallets and stacks in every place through the store.

As for fans.....we only stock fans from September to January, as Head Orifice doesn't think it is hot here after January,in reality is is hot here till about May.

One of the multitude of fans that came in this week , was this cute little mini tower fan, it is about 35cms high, and 8cms across the bottom, it is circular with a grill on the front and back, and an LED light on top, it will make a loverly desk fan come the hot summer days, .... and before anyone asks...yes, it is red smiley - laugh

smiley - cheers

Fan! Day the Eighteenth

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

Hmmm, a thought occurs, (its ok, it didn't hurt smiley - biggrin ), I take it you don't get pallets of phone book covers?
I've got this vision of you hauling a pallet full along the street to take home. smiley - rofl

smiley - cat

Fan! Day the Eighteenth

Post 3

hellboundforjoy

"cute little mini tower fan," Cute!

Fan! Day the Eighteenth

Post 4

Deep Doo Doo

Why has it got a light on the top?

I can never understand the fascination with the Chinese (I'm assuming its origin) for putting lights on things that don't need them.

"Authentic wood-grained toilet holder with in-built illumination". Why?

"Powerful 2000W vacuum with LED laser for those hard-to-see places". Why?

"Wooden desk lamp, 60W of illumination with night-torch for extra reassurance". Why?

Please - you are obviously in the business - Can you tell me why a fan must have a light on the top? smiley - huh

Fan! Day the Eighteenth

Post 5

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Fan! Day the Eighteenth

Post 6

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - redwine

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more