This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Paint! Day the Seventeenth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

I put away paint today, a rather lot of paint.......and doing several pallets of 15 litre tins is really not fun, my arms and shoulders are killing me.

Oates didn't arrive today, I can't wait till M gets back from holidays and we get Oates on a Wednesday again, if Oates comes in, I don't have to do paint!

I probably should post a few statistics about how many brooms and mops we sell every week, the cleaning aisle averages $145,000.00/month. We are the biggest seller in the state of cleaning products.

And on another note, my email account was hacked last week and I can't seem to get it backsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

I have had that account since just before getting my h2g2 account, and it looks to me, that because I don't send mail to my contacts much, that I won't be able to get it back. I am quite distressed by this, as I have no idea how to get in contact with my contacts, and all my billing stuffs go to this account, I will have to spend this weekend working out how to get all that stuff over to a new email smiley - sigh, sometimes the internet is not so goodsmiley - erm

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

Thats not good about the hacked e-mail a/c. Do they have a help desk/contact you can use to see if it can be sorted their end?
My 2 god-daughters had their msn a/c's hacked and were used to send tons of spam. I managed to get them closed down via msn support.

smiley - cat

Post 3

the form to fill in to get the account back is woeful, it relies on you having sent email to 'contacts' recently...i.e in the last 14 days!, as I use this account to 'watch' email lists, and to gather my invoices, I am stuffed getting it back, the last 2 emails sent, one was to my real estate, to complain about noise, and the other was to my boss, neither of which is in my contacts..so they don't count.

and there is no way of 'actually' contacting those involved in 'unlocking' accounts, it is all automatic apparently, so I am poop out of lucksmiley - sadfacesmiley - wah

I will miss this email address

Post 4

Ivan the Terribly Average

Sorry to hear that Helly. smiley - cake

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

I'm sorry about your email being hacked. I'd be at a loss if that happened to me. smiley - sadface

Post 6

I finally got it back!!!!!!smiley - cool

and now to wade through my emails

Post 7

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - magic

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Glad you got it back! The thought that my email account could get hacked is very scary. smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more