This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Toast! Day the Fifthteenth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Today I went into the big smoke, I am lucky that I live close to a train station, and I live close to the city, so it is just a short ride.

I was after a couple of things, a usb to micro usb cord, so I can plug my phone into my battery booster.. now my phone will always be charged.
smiley - smiley

And secondly, a new toaster, as mine fried itself last week smiley - sadface

Two weeks ago when I bought my red blender, I saw a red toaster, and thought 'sweet, that is mine'... unfortunately this was not to be.

I went into retail chain A and couldn't find it, then I realised that I bought the blender from retail chain B. I couldn't wait a week, to get a toaster..toast is my life, gluten free bread is best toasted. So I came away with a shiny silver and black toaster, with nice wide slots, that will be able to toast just about anything I can bung at it.

One of my favourite toast toppings at the moment is peanut butter and cheese, what is your best or favourite toast topping?

Post 2

Deb

Peanut butter and cheese? Ooh, I might have to give that a go.

smiley - rofl I'm sorry to laugh but the image of your toaster frying itself (deep frying? with batter?) made me chuckle.

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 3

Researcher 14993127

smiley - yikessmiley - spacePeanut Butter and Cheese on toast? smiley - yuk
Just plain ole cheese on toast with a dash of either brown or Worcester sauce for me. smiley - drool

smiley - cat

Post 4

Ivan the Terribly Average

1. Lots of butter and a very thin and patchy application of vegemite. It must be real butter, not margarine.

2. Cream cheese. You know, that runny stuff in a jar. It's recently been renamed 'Easy Cheese', which is absurd because I've never had cheese-related difficulties before.

3. Liverwurst.

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

Peanut butter and honey.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more