This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Blender! Day the Seventh

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

As part of yesterdays shop, I bought a new blender, it is red, it will go fast smiley - laugh

I have been wanting a blender for a while now, and have been sort of looking at them, but most were bland or underpowered or over priced, and then I spotted the perfect blender, it was red

I love red, if it is red, I will buy it, if it is red, I will want it, if it is red, it is mine.

I am a marketers dream smiley - tongueout

I have this little recipe for mayonnaise.....with smoked kippers in it. I have really been wanting to try it, but to make mayonnaise, you really need a blender, so now I can smiley - biggrin

The universe is a wonderful thing,smiley - magic

I have been looking for a blender and it provides me with a little red gem

I am at peace

smiley - cheers

Blender! Day the Seventh

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

What colour are the kippers? Are they red herrings?

smiley - run

Blender! Day the Seventh

Post 3

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

smiley - winkeye

Blender! Day the Seventh

Post 4

Researcher 14993127

smiley - groan's at Ivan. Worse than my puns, and thats saying summat. smiley - laugh

smiley - cat

Blender! Day the Seventh

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

smiley - goodluck making that mayonnaise. I like red things too. Our toaster is red. Thought it was on the fritz a coupla months ago, but I was able to fix it! smiley - devil

Blender! Day the Seventh

Post 6

Z

smiley - footprints

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more