This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

When stock attacks it can be very messy.......

I was putting a display rubbish bin back where it belongs, when the lid came off and dropped onto my nose, pushing my glasses heavily down my nose, giving me a rather large abrasion, which bled, and bled, and bled.....and then bled through the first plaster

And then there is the paperwork...... bloody paperwork, shoulda used all that paperwork to blot up the blood. smiley - laugh

so now I am sporting a band aid across the bridge of my nose. I wonder if peoples would believe me if I told them I had a nose jobsmiley - tongueout

and this was the highlight of my day

smiley - cheers

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Ouch. smiley - bruised That reminds me of Fizzymouse's battle with her bin.

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 3

Deep Doo Doo

Work-related accidents - always fun. smiley - smiley

You did remember to fill in the accident book, didn't you? You never know, you may need to make a multi-billion dollar claim if that nose has to come off. smiley - laugh

BTW, if you see me in future leave smiley - book in your journal thread, it means I've read it, enjoyed it, but not had the time or imagination to comment - I just wanted to let you know I'd been visiting. With so many journals to look through this month, it's the only way! smiley - ok

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 4

what a good idea DDD

I read as many as I can, but often don't have the time to reply, leaving a is a wonderful idea

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 5

err make that a smiley - booksmiley - laugh

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 6

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cat

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 7

hellboundforjoy

Hope it wasn't too painful. And good thing your glasses didn't break too! smiley - devil

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - fairy

Blood! Day the Fourth

Post 9

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

These minor emergencies, such as a bin falling on your nose, would probably be forgotten in a year or so's time, apart from being careful in future. But the, how often are bins kept above nose height? smiley - huh

Hope your nose is better now!

Lanzababy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more