This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Getting Ready for November

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

a bit of background....

I have a job I love.smiley - magic
I work in replenishment for a large hardware house in Australia.
My workplace has one of the top replen teams in the country, we regularly put away 100+ pallets in a night, everything from paint, to cleaning stuff, to loads and loads of nuts, bolts, screws, and all kinds of garden stuff.

Usually there are around 10 of us, sometimes as many as 14, and sometimes as few as 5

I have a bit of a freaky memory..... I know where stock is, down to bay and shelf location, I can walk through the warehouse in my head and see where stuff is, I am known as the stock guru. smiley - angel

Most of my journals will prolly be about stock, and customers, we get some rather unusual sorts in here.

As I work from 2pm till 12am four days a week, (I lurrve my 3 day weekends smiley - biggrin) my journals will most prolly be posted after midnight

smiley - cheers

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

I'm looking forward to your journals; knowing what I know of the sort of people who use your stores, you'll have plenty of material. (smiley - silly There's ignorant fools like me, for a start.)

Post 3

frenchbean

Hey Helelooooooo smiley - biggrin

Looking forward to hearing more...

Glad you're loving your job. Sounds like you're just loving life at the moment. Can't be bad smiley - diva

Fb smiley - star

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*waits to hear more* smiley - popcorn

Post 5

Websailor

Look forward to your journals too Heleloo, but at the moment I have seen enough screws, nuts, bolts, washers, nails, tacks etc. to last a lifetime. I have been sorting out sixty years of inherited 'left over' from business and DIY stock of this kind, most of it rusty and the wrong size for current DIY smiley - biggrin

Websailor smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more