This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Going, going, gone

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

well after 3 years here, it is time to say goodbye.

Since the anagram fiasco of last here, I have only been here for a few journals and such, I haven't written for the guide for a long time now, so there is really no point my being here.

Although I will smiley - lurk on a couple of journals, I doubt I will post here much anymore.

This descision hasn't been easy, but it had to come sooner or later

so night night all, it has been fun, but all good things come to an end

for those that wish to find me, I spend alot of time here.... www.mycoffeelounge.net code name lulu

smiley - cheers

Going, going, gone

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

I will miss you. your insights are always very intresting.

I wanted say something about the anagram fiasco, but I can not find the right words.

I will still try.

being online means that you will meet people without being in one room. both your normal senses do not work same as when you would be in one room. a lot of people do not sense your emotions in you, even if you tell them, because your emotions are stronger when you are in one room. your emotions will keep on going later on, while the other person is most likely his / hers go on with life as normal. the other person is not aware and can not be aware of your real life emotions later on.

the impact of online conversation is much stronger, than any one realises. we need learn to cope with "new" way to relate to each other. that is very hard.

another hard thing is that we need to see the differences between being in one room conversation and being online conversation. the online conversation you need to keep some kind of distance. I do not mean distance in an emotnoial way, but in a closure. you should try think about anoyance for a while, but then chose it at least for a while.

you have so many new impressions online to cope with. one reason to learn yourself some distance by closure.

still not sure if I used right words.

Going, going, gone

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wah don't go smiley - crysmiley - grovel

Going, going, gone

Post 4

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Where-ever and how-ever you wander, take good care Lady.

*said, knowing that no-one ever truly escapes h2g2*

Going, going, gone

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Be well.
Have fun.
Hope you don't stay away.

smiley - cuddle

Going, going, gone

Post 6

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

smiley - sadface

Glad you've found a good place to jump to though smiley - ok

I hope you come back and hassle 2legs from time to time, and stop in and say hello to the rest of us smiley - hug

Going, going, gone

Post 7

I get all lonley when I'm not being hastled smiley - grovelsmiley - winkeyesmiley - cuddle

Going, going, gone

Post 8

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Well, we could always start a club for that if you're ever feeling neglected smiley - ok

Going, going, gone

Post 9

frenchbean

smiley - cheers Helly.

It had to come....

See you anon.

smiley - hug
Fb

Going, going, gone

Post 10

Snailrind

smiley - goodlucksmiley - towel

Going, going, gone

Post 11

H e l 2 smiley - zen Oh no... we can't create a cult for every resurcher.... can we? smiley - winkeyesmiley - lurk

Key: Complain about this post