This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Taking a break

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

with all this anagramming going on, I am confused ad frustrated, so I am going to have a break from here.

This is not something I ever thought I would be saying smiley - erm

see you all in a few weeks, when things return to normal

Taking a break

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

dear Hel 2,

joins Terri, Hel 2 in an anti-anagram-manifesto! smiley - grr
I am in state of confussion too!

Taking a break

Post 3

invites Hel 2 to join me in my "join anti-anagram-manifesto" journal F64198?thread=1223260 where no anagrams are allowed!

Taking a break

Post 4

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

EDIT:

I just realised I forgot to mention, I am dyslexic, which is what makes the annagrams so hard to interpret, everyone I thought I knew just dissappeared, my eyes just can't handle the change, sorry, what seems like fun to some, is just total confusion to others, I guess I am not one of the in crowdsmiley - erm

Taking a break

Post 5

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

i've been away ...who won the election?

Taking a break

Post 6

websailor

Hel 2, you don't need to be dyslexic to get confused, it's smiley - bleeping me too!

I was thinking of asking my other half to do mine, as he has that sort of a devious mind - crosswords, anagrams, word puzzles, sudoku etc. but now I have a serious reason for not joining in. smiley - ta

I am sure they will get tired of it soon smiley - smiley In the meantime, don't take time out, some of us are still here in normal condition - if that's ever normal smiley - rofl

smiley - cheers
Websailorsmiley - dragon

Taking a break

Post 7

frenchbean

Are the anagrams the reason you're taking a break? In that case I shall un-anagram myself. Sorry Helly smiley - sorrysmiley - grovel it never crossed my mind that they could be so bewildering.

smiley - hug
Frenchbean

Taking a break

Post 8

Flamestrike

Hel I know what you mean I have already had several people asking me why I do not recognise them...

Taking a break

Post 9

Laura

Come back soon Helly smiley - hug, I'm useless at anagrams, took some time for me to work out who everyone was when I came back online smiley - doh

Taking a break

Post 10

Ivan the Terribly Average

I'm back here after a week, I've no idea what's going on, and I'm bloody annoyed. Not only do anagrams and wordgames like that give me the smiley - bleeps, but I've found that we can now only see the 200 most recently updated threads we're subbed to. I'm angry.

Taking a break

Post 11

Ivan you are invited to join anti-anagram-manifesto! F64198?thread=1223260

Taking a break

Post 12

Ivan the Terribly Average

I might join, once I've got my backlog under control. Right now I'd sooner not pick up extra threads while I can't see all the ones I had in the first place.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more