This is the Message Centre for Classic Krissy

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 1

Amanda

BBC Three! BBC Four! BBC Five! BBC Six! BBC Seven! BBC Heaven... smiley - winkeye

Oh, hi! Don't mind me...I just get that little ditty stuck in my head everytime I visit your page. Which, you know, is really not a bad thing at all. smiley - smiley

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 2

Jonny

Not a bad thing?! It's totally misleading! Well, unless they've invented a whole load of channels that nobody's told me about. smiley - smiley

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 3

Ant

Well they probably do have that many channels now, they just haven't numbered them. BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC News 24, BBC Choice, BBC Knowledge, BBC Parliment, BBC World, BBC Prime... see lots, but don't worry if you can't get the non numbered ones, they're all rubbish smiley - winkeye

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 4

Classic Krissy

Besides which, they don't rhyme as easy. BBC 1! BBC 2! BBC Parliment! BBC Knowledge!

It kinda' loses it's drive, you know?

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 5

Amanda

...I take it no one has seen Austin Powers... smiley - winkeye

Or you have, and I'm the one who's lost in a blaze of seriousnesseseses. Either way. smiley - smiley

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 6

Jonny

Ah! So that was a song out of Austin Powers, then? Seen both the films, just didn't pay too much attention to them. Sorry. smiley - smiley

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 7

Ant

Yes I knew it was that song you were singing Amanda, but the first time I heard it I thought, that's wrong smiley - winkeye

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 8

Amanda

LOL! That's okay, I was just lost there for a second. Happens all the time... smiley - winkeye FYI for Jonny: The Ming Tea "video" is after all the credits at the end of the movie, so that's probably why you didn't see it. Here you go: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/6172/realaudio/2bbc.ram
(from here: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/6172/music.html )

I actually heard a local band cover that song once. Pretty funny. smiley - winkeye

So...um...Hi! smiley - smiley

BBC One! BBC Two!

Post 9

Jonny

Thanks Amanda!

It's all becoming clear, it does sort of ring a bell now that I hear it. I did find my mind wandering a fair amount when watching AP, all I can really remember is the arguments Dr. Evil had with his son.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Classic Krissy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more