This is the Message Centre for Classic Krissy

Splat!

Post 1

Jonny

Hi Krissy,

Just thought I'd pop over here to ask how your last trip to London was, you've probably mentioned this elsewhere but I've missed it all due to excessive absenteeism. Sorry.

I understand that you met up with Ant (and beeline?) at one of Andy's gigs and that he was also on TV (Jools Holland's Hootenanny).

Splat!

Post 2

Classic Krissy

Yep. smiley - smiley He was on Jools Holland's Hootnany and also on TV in Switzerland on New Years night. He recorded the Jools Holland gig a couple days before Christmas, but it aired on New Years Day.

I met Ant at the 100 Club for a gig that Andy did on the 28th with the Echoes of Ellington Orchestra, but bee was sick and couldn't make it. Awwwwwww.

I had a fantastic time and Andy and I are just beginning the "Move Krissy to London" proccess, (which right now mostly involves saving money). YAY!

How was your skiing trip?

Splat!

Post 3

Ant

I haven't been skiing, oh you're not talking to me smiley - winkeye

*prepares the country for Krissy's invasion*

Splat!

Post 4

Jonny

How do we prepare for the Krissy invasion? Does it, by any happy chance, involve drinking lots of beer? smiley - winkeye

The skiing answer is posted elsewhere, um I think it's here:

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=668&thread=35438

Splat!

Post 5

Classic Krissy

Yes. Yes it does. Drink lots and lots of beer. And make a sign. I would enjoy some sort of hanging-banner-type sign.

I will be there in about 8 months.

Please feel free to start the party without me, but don't burn out 'till after I get there, ok? smiley - smiley

Splat!

Post 6

Classic Krissy

And I read about the skiiing and responded btw. smiley - smiley

Sounds like fun!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Classic Krissy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more