A Conversation for About me

Anna

Post 1

Researcher 49981

Sorry to be a complete bore but I was serching for an 'Anna' and up you popped. My question dosen't have to do with your greatest love which is, evedently, literature. But to do with my love 'Anna'. Are all 'Anna's' evil? I just split up with an Anna and was wondering if you are all the same? Sad but true. I really should get out more.

all the best C.

Anna

Post 2

Anya

It's me, under a different name, and no, we're not evil - well, I'm not.

Anna

Post 3

Researcher 118727

I too have found this to be true of people named Anna. that they tend to be not the most trusted individuals. Often they mislead persons. They also seem to be quiet reckless with other peoples things, ie. belongings, emotins and genreal well being. They also have a tendency to "sleep around". Never beleive that you are in a monogomous relationship with an "Anna".

Anna

Post 4

Anya

Excuse me, but I am not like that. I find that the problem is with men called Douglas. They tend to be cold fish indeed.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for About me

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more