This is the Message Centre for Heleloo

Hi & hello.

Post 1

Peter J

Found you OK, but had to rearrange www bits. Nice day here, just done our housework, got 11 brownie points.
Bye, P.

Hi & hello.

Post 2

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Hi Dad This isn'y my real page this was my original page but had tech difficultie so ended up with a new page Click on my nickname to come over to my real page

You will also have to edit your personal space so people con talk to you

Once on my page you can add me to friends so we don't lose each other

oh and a name is better than a number don't you think?

smiley - cheers gotta go to work but will be back abot 5 (7 your time)

Helelou your loving daughter

Hi & hello.

Post 3

Hi Dad

Didn"t get a chance to go online till after 7 yesterday. It was another long day. thank the stars we run out of wax! ! smiley - smileyToday we aren't starting until 10 and we have about 45 bins of mandys. We do about 6 bins an hour so barring breakdowns, it should be a good day

The weather here is fine and quite hot during the day,we have big blowers in the shed so we have a nice breeze on us. It is a good shed to work in

Grey is good, he is going to work with Yvonne,she is a volunteer manager of the R.S.P.C.A shop in Sherwood.It is a really big shop.Grey is helping to sort the donations.He said that he found some books he wants,-this from someone who doesn't read ! ! smiley - rainbow

smiley - love to both you and Mum
smiley - cheers

Helelou

Hi & hello.

Post 4

Hi dad I see your online and have done an intro neat, now we can talk
Visited that site looks like you have to register,it looked like you get sixty days free and then have to pay

smiley - cheers

Helelou

Hi & hello.

Post 5

Peter J

Gooday, I'm here, whats this about paying?
Just had a visit from Aunty Pat Spurdle and her partner Rob. Only taken 6 years for their first visit. P.

Hi & hello.

Post 6

That telephone site,- it said get a sixty day free trial so i wonder if that means paying for any use after
Have you seen my page? How is aunty pat she must have been very busy in the past few years but what a lovely surprise for you and mum smiley - biggrin

Hi & hello.

Post 7

Peter J

Yes have seen your page, does your keyboard have a shift key?
Was a big surprise re Pat, we had just come back from a long walk around our area via a Council drainage reserve which has a 2m wide metalled track through it. Oh dahm have missed the news about that subject we are not allowed to mention. I generally watch ch 9 morning news, on here at 8am or the Today show which starts at 9am and both are live fron Aus. P
PS will finish soon as tea is almost ready, seems stange doing this over the comp. P.

Hi & hello.

Post 8

YES I have a shift key, sometimes I forget to use it
Think the news is pretty much same old nothing new

It does take some getting used to but usually I'm in three or four conversations at once so it sort of flows but you can miss big chunks and still get back involved or you can sit back and read, with Grey not here and no decent t.v on I find I'm spending a lot of time surfing

I'll let you go and have tea,I'm about to have mine too,just tuna salad with smoked mainland cheese

smiley - love

Helelou smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more