This is the Message Centre for Pandapig

hi pandapig

Post 1

Chris Pelvis

yo pp r u still on 606? da mods have got even worse since u left!

hi pandapig

Post 2

Pandapig

Hi Chris,

I drop in to 606 every now and then to see what's going down but I very rarely post anything. It's all kids slagging each other off - bo-ring!

hi pandapig

Post 3

Chris Pelvis

yeah since u left johnny shearer took over da saints board i think some saints fans pretended 2 b him and called themselves "johhnny got no m8 shearer" but HOST JULIA banned them and 606 has got worse i dont post as much anti-manure stuff now cos theres so much of it! some manure fans and other fans started there own alternative message board at yahoo:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/606substitute

u can go there its nore senbsible there and i dont think there r n e saints fans.

they advertised it on 606 but of course da mods deletred it. i have my own boardnoiw 2.

hi pandapig

Post 4

Pandapig

Yeah, I mainly stick to the SaintsForever board these days. I hope someone at the BBC gets sacked for the way 606 has degenerated.

hi pandapig

Post 5

red&white4life

It's bloody awfull on there now. Julia B has banned my hope IP address so i can only post on 606 from work. Dont bother much with it now. How are you doing PP, long time no see, and i see Mr Pelvis has found his way onto here as well.

hi pandapig

Post 6

Pandapig

Hey Rawful! As you say, long time no see. I spent a while over in the USA which was great followed by 2 weeks sick which was not. How come they banned your IP address on 606? You were always one of the more sensible ones on the board. Anyway, see you on saints4ever.

cheers
smiley - panda

Suffering from PST (Pre-Season Tension)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pandapig

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more