This is the Message Centre for MadHamish : Off in the real world!

I shall be brief!

Post 21

MadHamish : Off in the real world!

Mind you soemtimes I find myself having a sick little chuckle at the misfortune of others, but only when they do a huuuuge job of it!!!!

Mh
(Oh and anything that happens to politicians is funny!)

I shall be brief!

Post 22

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

depends, i take a guilty pleasure when the sanctimonious and selfrighteous get their balloon deflated. Mind you, it's amazing how heavy a flak of facts certain types of circular arguments can absorb...you can run rings round them and positively scintillate with logic and it does make no dent whatsoever ... they usually have me there, and then i say something regrettable.

I shall be brief!

Post 23

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

The monkeys left a note in my postbox as I was away.

They think I'm gonna ring up and book a new appointment.

Thats what they think *impersonates MH (the man with brackets)* mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......coughhack.....hahahaha....coughspit....cough..ha..ralph*stands up again wiping mouth* nah thats it im leaving the evil cackles to you mate!

Bugg*r now I've done this they'll know I'm home! Quick turn off the lights!smiley - biggrin

I shall be brief!

Post 24

WE ALREADY KNEW OF YOUR RETURN TONEMONKEY!
WE ARE WATCHING YOU, WE ARE EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE AND NOWHERE ALL AT ONCE! (How can you be all of those at once boss? It doesn't make sense?......
Shut up! I'm trying to be scary and intimidating OK?....... Why?.....
Because! Now shut it or you're going in the cage with the monkeys alright!.......
Sorry boss!.....
That's better......now.... Hey! has that thing still been recording?
Yes boss you said to*smack* Ouuuuch! that hurt!...
It was supposed to!....Idiot!

MH
(So hard to find good henchmen these days, the subtle art of henching has been lost to the ages!)

I shall be brief!

Post 25

The Die Hard villains can be taken as a glowing example to aspire to! And talkin about henching, gimme Karl for a henchman every time! Took an inordinate number of crosseyed tricks for McTiernan to wreck them again in order to let Smug Dudd Willis win.

I shall be brief!

Post 26

The only problem there kitten is that in the movies the good guys win! In reality good guys come last! Now I know this because I used to be a "good guy" and had to change! I am what the movies now call the "antihero"!

MH
(Will you check the ego out on me? geez!)

I shall be brief!

Post 27

ah, but ain't i tellin yew agin an agin! The baddies oughta have won that one. I was so disgusted when McT started wrenchin the plot round, such a good director as a rule, but sadly hampered by convention here, and i simply wanted Karl to win the twosome! Nice come back though, just as in real ... cartoon.

I shall be brief!

Post 28

And I'm not disagreeing with you! All I was saying is that you can't expect to go to the movies to see the good guys win! This is the exact reason that all the fellas say that "Empire strikes back" from the ever expanding Star Wars series was one of the best flicks of all time because at the end the bad guys have all the cards and the good guys limp off to hide and lick their wounds! Magic stuff really!

MH
(Yeah just like in real cartoon!)

I shall be brief!

Post 29

the goodniks can be thoroughly irritatin' sometimes, damn their smug little mugs smiley - devil

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadHamish : Off in the real world!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more