This is the Message Centre for SerjTankian... Freelance Assassin for higher... (not hire)

boing....

Post 41

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

There's trouble in The National Republic Of Lesbania, they've run out of..........TAMPAX!!!!!

And also brains, could u come over to mine & give my box a good kicking, coz its playing up againsmiley - biggrinsmiley - tongueout

smiley - jester
lynsey

boing....

Post 42

Andy

smiley - oksmiley - laughWhy cant they go to a supermarket like every one els smiley - biggrin

Yeh i know i have just been able to get back on after mine went south on me

boing....

Post 43

errrmmm....they can't go to the supermarket.....bbbeeccaauussee....errrrrmmm....they all have to collect there giros....yeah thats it.......its signing on daysmiley - laugh

I think its a regional fault, does ur little middle light on ur box keep flashing??....rude thingsmiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

boing....

Post 44

Andy

smiley - laughI will drop them off but how to use them is up to themsmiley - laugh

No i get a box saying

There is a fault conecting to your interactive service call then customer service number

boing....

Post 45

smiley - cheerssmiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddle

I got that message all over the weekendsmiley - steam

smiley - jester
lynsey

boing....

Post 46

Andy

Yeh i did all day sat i was away the week end and apart from the glitch earlyer it seems to be sorted smiley - smiley

boing....

Post 47

SerjTankian... Freelance Assassin for higher... (not hire)

Same here... blooming Telewest...

Serjsmiley - devil

boing....

Post 48

Andy

I know some times they get on my nerves

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SerjTankian... Freelance Assassin for higher... (not hire)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more