This is the Message Centre for Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Come join the fun

Post 101

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

aaww Cheeky whats wrong with you hun? why you need cheering up?

I wouldnt mind so much but im only recently over pnumonia,also went out as planned tonight with my m8 she must think i was a right party trooper as i wasnt in the mood and only had one double voddy all night,which is a raraty for me. But still bot to worry.

Your right though its been one of those days i realy need a smiley - cuddle and smiley - hug today. smiley - sadface

Come join the fun

Post 102

CHeEky CHeRub

I'm fine just monday blues and I was needing a smiley - mars and now it smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley all round.

Besides that I had an argument with my team leader aswell smiley - grr. But I'm fine now.

Do you get Pnumonia a lot then? Shame you weren't better for your night out all that decorating should earn you a skinful smiley - drunk, One double vodka you must be smiley - ill that doesn' t even last me 2mins.

Better now that your home though?

Come join the fun

Post 103

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Glad your ok now cheeky. smiley - smiley

No its the first time ive had Pnumonia but i doi get plurasy and lots of chest infections. which is to be expected with a bad lung and being ashmatic..

have a look at these smiley - smiley

A582455

A1021654

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more