This is the Message Centre for Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Come join the fun

Post 1

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

smiley - disco PARTY TIME smiley - disco

Come enjoy the fun at U225910 its the BIG THREAD OF HORRORS chat01
so if you not already been then why not its fun its free and a great place to meetsmiley - smiley

All Welcome to this friendly and fun place free drinks and food so please come along.smiley - smiley

smiley - angelMAsmiley - angel
smiley - peacedove

Come join the fun

Post 2

Andy

smiley - cool

Come join the fun

Post 3

Well you agreed its a smiley - cool idea
smiley - sorry im not over takeing your thread just being your secatarysmiley - laughsmiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Come join the fun

Post 4

Andy

thats smiley - ok

Come join the fun

Post 5

smiley - cool

Come join the fun

Post 6

Andy

smiley - smiley

Come join the fun

Post 7

Mag's Guardian Angel and Patron Saint of Wishing Stars

Great idea will join the funsmiley - smiley
just getting ready for work but will be back latersmiley - ok

See you later
smiley - hug

smiley - nurse
smiley - angel

Come join the fun

Post 8

Researcher 234607

sounds like a good idea smiley - angel and intern...ill come along and have a look smiley - smiley
smiley - hugsmiley - biggrin

Come join the fun

Post 9

smiley - cool

Come join the fun

Post 10

Andy

smiley - smiley

Come join the fun

Post 11

WINGFOOT3

smiley - angelhiya hun glad to see your back (and front)missed ya hun lorna said hi cant come to the
party gotta go to work smiley - wahwould like to have a sicky but i cant <smiley - biggrinchat soonsmiley - lovelorna and tonysmiley - rosesmiley - rose

Come join the fun

Post 12

WINGFOOT3

smiley - angelhiya hun glad to see your back (and front)missed ya hun lorna said hi cant come to the
party gotta go to work smiley - wahwould like to have a sicky but i cant <smiley - biggrinchat soonsmiley - lovelorna and tonysmiley - rosesmiley - rose

Come join the fun

Post 13

WINGFOOT3

Come join the fun

Post 14

WINGFOOT3

Come join the fun

Post 15

WINGFOOT3

Come join the fun

Post 16

WINGFOOT3

Come join the fun

Post 17

Andy

loads of errors smiley - grr

Come join the fun

Post 18

OMG smiley - run

Come join the fun

Post 19

Andy

What