This is the Message Centre for Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

this weekend going to see girlfriend

Post 1

Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

Wel i going up to Liverpool to see my girlfriend.
Iam going to give her the ring i got her yesturday for her birthday and i just hope's that she will like it finger's crossed smiley - biggrin she know what the ring is coz i have told her. Just this second.And i can't wait to see her face when she open's the box it in
smiley - devilsmiley - cat
stuey

Post 2

Researcher 220282

safe journey smiley - smiley

Post 3

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

have a good time together.

Im sure you will smiley - biggrin

Post 4

Hi Jon

I will have a safe journey as a m8 is driving me up to see Nats ans Alan.It will be my first trip to liverpool in month'. well i hope that you are ok how's thing's with you

stuart

Post 5

Hi Sis

We will have a great time were going to places that i not seen in Liverpool. hope you are well Sis and every thing's ok with you.

smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - gift
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sis

stuey

Post 6

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Hi Bro yeh im good thanx.
and thanx for the birthday wishes and smiley - gift's smiley - biggrin XxX

Post 7

smiley - hug
Hi Sis
so you had a good day then sis.
well iam online it's 2am Nats went to bed at 1:40am i sarted to miss her. And i can't wait to see her on saturday. it going to be great any way iam off to lurksmiley - rofl
smiley - loveandsmiley - hug'ssmiley - kisssmiley - rose
stuey

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more