This is the Message Centre for Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

10-05-03

Post 1

Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

well this weekend my smiley - angel is at her brother's.smiley - sadface I have just called her and wished her goodnight. But i missing her so much when she is awaysmiley - blue. But i will be going to bed and i'll try to get some sleep. I am hopeing to get up and see her in a few weeks. I am still looking for work. But i will keep looking for anything that i could be good at. So good night all that have read this and i'll chat to you all realy soon.

smiley - cat

tiger

10-05-03

Post 2

Andrea Ortiz...used to want a coffeeshop...now I want a restaurant

Good luck with the job hunt.
I thought I wouldn't get to see my boyfriend for the next week but I get to see him tomorrowsmiley - smiley...I understand the not seeing thing having done this to the extreme of seeing 15 minutes or less a week.
But love keeps all the good relationships together.
Andrea

10-05-03

Post 3

Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

thank i keep looking any way have a good time with ur boyfriend. Yes it is hard but i will be ok till i see her it always make me cry when i have to go home. But i can't wait till she move's in with me as we been going out for 6 months and 14 days. when we see each other but its over so fast but it get harded to say goodbye and get on that train to go back home. Oh i love her so much. how long u been with him the if not to cheeky of me lol any way have to go to bed as i haveto go out job hunting today

chat soon smiley - cat tiger
stuart

10-05-03

Post 4

*angelicaheaven* xxi will take thee stuart to be my husband for eternity.xx

Hi Andrea

smiley - rosesmiley - rose
Ive plucked up the courage to write to you, lol smiley - biggrin
I hope you are well.
Oh well, i had better tell you who i am, but i think you know that already by all the postings ive done to Stuart.
Anyway my name is Natalie, but i prefer Nats.
So i hope you get back in touch, cos its nice to have friends to talk too.
Especially on this fantastic h2g2 sight, were you get to know a lot of peeps.
Anyway cant stop cos ive got the decoraters in doing me flat, so i hope you get back to me.
Catch you later, all my smiley - love to you always.
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx and Alan my cousin xxxxxx and not forgetting Stuart

10-05-03

Post 5

Andrea Ortiz...used to want a coffeeshop...now I want a restaurant

Stuart:

I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year and 7 months. I knew him off and on for a year before we started dating. It is a long time by today's standards and I am more in love with him then I have ever been with anyone.

Natalie:
Write anytime.

smiley - smiley
Andrea

10-05-03

Post 6

*angelicaheaven* xxi will take thee stuart to be my husband for eternity.xx

Hi Andrea

smiley - ta for the posting, it was very thoughtful of you to say that i can write to you smiley - smiley
I am sore with my gums today cos i have been the dentist smiley - sadface
The things they done were awful, no wonder im sore.
I had a needle to deaden my gums before they put 4 more needles in with antibiotics in liquid form.
It was horrible.
I have to get this done every month smiley - sadface
How old are if you dont mind me asking.?
I was 29 in Feb gone on the 2nd.
I have known Stuey for 7 months but 6 of them weve been together.
He is such a romantic, and so sweet.
He makes me laugh when im down, and now ive just done the same to him, after his uncle dying.
I think we make a pair, what do you think.? lol smiley - biggrin
Oh well i had better go and do my cousins buttys for work tomoz.
So i will go for now and hope to speak soon.
Lots of smiley - love love from xx*NATS*xx and the gang.
Stuey, Alan, Tina and Gary

Key: Complain about this post