This is the Message Centre for Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

12/4/03

Post 1

Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

well for the past few weeks i have been looking 4 work. But no luck boo hoosmiley - crysmiley - blue any way Asda has replyed but no luck. But i still keep looking for work.well went to c my smiley - angel of Liverpool and thesmiley - love of my life and well i just could not leave i just started to miss her when it came time to go home i wish i could have stayed longer with her. I have to tell u all i smiley - cryed As the train left Liverpool i started to cry but it happend ok i am soft.But i just know she is my smiley - angelof mysmiley - loveand the smiley - love of my life ok i have to go now but i tell u more soonsmiley - coolsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more