This is the Message Centre for AngelicWitch (ACE)

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 1

AngelicWitch (ACE)

'Guess whos back, back again Andrea is back tell all your friends'

woohoo im baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck!!!!!!!!

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 2

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

I'm back too hun, been away for 6mths, you know, pushed a baby out...i'm aaaallll better now!!!

lynsey

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 3

(U555555) PRINCE OF VALHALLA (In Search Of Mr. Turniphead )

Andrea sorry for calling you angela mustn`t have been concentrating on the name just the joy of having you back on line smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - grovel
Lynsey i have been asking about you in the tea shoppe (re-opened thread one) oh BTW in case you was wondering it is Marc (Dandy Highwayman) in a new name cos i couldn`t get back into my old one
I have managed now though and your just in time to do the Pop Pickers Puzzler that is on there..Anyway really nice to see you both back now DON`T go away again..smiley - lovesmiley - hug
Marc

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 4

Hiya Marc

I'm back now, but won't be on as much as before, w, with having a baby & a 3yr old, i just hardly find the time anymore!
But feel free to pass by my space munchkin & have a chat anytime, i'll always reply!

BIIIIGGG HUUUUGGGZ

Lynsey

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 5

Ooooh if i get hugz like that all the time i won`t be out of your space..smiley - loveblush how is the little one and more importantly how is (his?) mum since the birth, hope everything went ok and your both healthy..have you tried the quiz yet? it`s on A2980893 have a nosey..

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 6

we're all fine thanx!
the birth went well (only 4hrs)) & i'm all recovered now! I'm getting back on track with myself too....i've been dieting (lost a stone so far!!<yippee&gtsmiley - winkeye & ive enrolled in a counselling course to help new mums, it starts in October, they've got a creche for Aiden & with Chloe at nursery now, its all none stop action!
so when i get chance, i'll always pop on here!

More BIIIIIIGGG HHHUUUUGGGSS

lynsey

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 7

Awww sounds like everything is going really good for you at the moment, did you know i was working as a support worker now I gave up the van driving just before Christmas, hang on i think you was still around then when was it you went of line? seems like years..going away for the week with some of the people from work in two weeks to Wales we was supposed to be going last week to a different place but had to cancel because of floods, horrible weather isn`t it

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 8

tell me about it, it ain't much fun taking Chloe to nursery in a monsoon smiley - laugh
So r u still "friendly" with trish, the last time i remember, you too were getting "told off" for getting "cozy" online!

So what has been happening round here then in my absence?? Any gossip???

Lynsey

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 9

It has been really dead one of the reasons i didn`t object to Ian (cross-head) reopening the origional tea shoppe thread, i haven`t seen Trish online for a couple of week and even then she only came on for a few days then disappeared
again..she is a Gran now but i still haven`t had the chance to grab a granny..lol
so not really much gossip, hey have you seen the thread for the Blackpool meet? i may just put my name down for that cos i am less than 3/4 of an hour from there..will you get chance to go?
have you got the link for tea shoppe thread 1 ?
chat to you later.
smiley - lovesmiley - hug
Marc

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 10

BonnieParker...

Would you like to get cozy Marc smiley - winkeye can grab this granny anytime ya wanna smiley - laugh jeez i have missed you darling...plz give me a ring sometime...love & stuff trish xxxsmiley - lovexxx

Guess Who's Back!!

Post 11

AngelicWitch (ACE)

Lynsey hey its Andrea!

Long time no see ! If your still around, drop me a line sometime smiley - smiley

Anhow all have a happy new year !

Best Wishes for 2005!

(love) ANDREA xXx

Key: Complain about this post