This is the Message Centre for AngelicWitch (ACE)

PROBLEMS LOGGING ONTO H2G2

Post 41

Sprite

Hiya Andrea! < smiley - hug
Hope you had a nice christmas too! smiley - smiley
Yeah we seen both Marc n Claire yesturday at out wally xmas party why? whats up?
xx
Faysmiley - flyhi

Post 42

AngelicWitch (ACE)

smiley - tongueout

Post 43

Xian (walking, talking, living...zombie!)

smiley - cool

Post 44

Sprite

smiley - nahnah

Post 45

smiley - grr...smiley - tomato

Post 46

Sprite

Oi thee, what waz that 4?? lol get thee back hence! smiley - laugh

smiley - sorry just learning shakespear in english, it's 4 our propper s.a.t.s smiley - smiley

xxxF
xxA
xY

Post 47

Ah the art of sonnets, oxymorons and beautiful words strung together to give a beautiful thing a beautiful description lmaox I hate Shakespeare smiley - biggrin

Ohhh what ya learning? Romeo and Juliet? MacBeth? Hamlet? Othello? HenryVI? Richard III? Richard II? The comedy of Errors? Titus Andronicus? The taming of the Shrew? The two gentlemen of Verona? Lovers labo?urs lost? (I hate alliteration lol)! A midsumidsummer nights dream? King John? Much ado about nothing? As you like it? Julius Caeser? The merchant of Venice? The merry wives of Windsor? Alls well that ends well? Measure for measure? Timon of Athens? ? The Tempest? The winters tale? Anthony and Cleopatra?

Godd I'm so bored..and sad <ad smiley - erm lmaox

xxxxS
xxxI
xxA
xN

Post 48

Sprite

Sian

Wellsmiley - erm..Thank....u should i say to whatever that was? lolx.
I'm learning Macbeth, it's real boring!! smiley - smiley

xxxF
xxA
xY

Post 49

AngelicWitch (ACE)

Hello Everyone,

Just saying hello onthe 07/03/2004 lol at 00:46am does any of you use MSN if so can u email me ur email addresses thanks take care love Andreaxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for AngelicWitch (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more