This is the Message Centre for HONEY

skin

Post 1

lilacfern

hey mandy you"ve lost ya skin,smiley - smileydont b losin ya knickers lol fern x

skin

Post 2

HONEY

lol fernie what knickers lol i left them in the foyer of LD hunz n cant get them back teehee so hows u been hunz good i hope,hey how u get all this smileys i dont know how 2 get them,what u mean i lost me skin,i have plain as its the only way i dont freeze up hunz xx mandz xx

skin

Post 3

Researcher 218409

smiley - yikes you two in the same room is not good!! smiley - laugh...smiley - run

oiiiiii so called sis why you not messed me anymore on me page as me missed ya smiley - wah....to get the smilies just click on one of them in the msg and it will take you to the page with all of them on and the codes for em smiley - biggrin

smiley - love and smiley - hugs your sis

smileys

Post 4

HONEY

si i must remember the codes is what ur sayin yeah,lol u need 2 explain proper 2 this essex bird lmsao ,now what u sayin ?me n fernie lol we both innocent of all charges of indecency n bad behaviour lol,i just explain 2 her i left me knickers the only pair i have in foyer lol n they shut the best club in town down so i walkin round bare assed now lmao,couldnt spare me an old pair of drawers could u teeheee be good sis well just a likkle bit if u can heehee hey frnie couldnt b good if she tried lol she is like meself incorragable
mandz xxxxxx
........ps keep the dirty mails coming lol

smilies

Post 5

HONEY

dont know if this is right but dont laff ok me practice on u big sis smiley - nahnahsmiley - oksmiley - runsmiley - winkeye n if wrong lol this is me smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

smilies

Post 6

HONEY

lol hey this is great lol smiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnah now me not smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah lol smiley - winkeye

eeeeehaaaaa yippeeeee

smileys

Post 7

Researcher 218409

you 2 innocent smiley - laugh yeah right sis and i'm the xmas smiley - fairy lmfao

well the codes for the smilies are easy enought to remember if you right em down! smiley - biggrin

smiley - yikes the prospect of you knickers less and bare assed is not one i wanna think about thanks as i aint that smiley - weird

and as for what you said about ferny then i aint gonna comment on that smiley - whistle

erm well i would lend you a pair of me draws but me thinks they'd be a tad to big on ya smiley - laugh

smiley - love and smiley - hugs

your sis smiley - angel

smiley - kiss lol

smilies

Post 8

Researcher 218409

smiley - laugh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay me thinks you now got the hang of the smiley codes sis which i knew you could do even if you are abit of a dumb ass at times smiley - nahnah....smiley - run

smiley - laugh

smilies

Post 9

Researcher 218409

smiley - whistle dirty pics,erm and what dirty pics would they be as me an smiley - angel so i aint got a clue what you mean smiley - whistle

smiley - laugh ssssshhhhhhhh sis as don't be telling everyone about the rude e-mails and smiley - sorry aint got anymore at the moment as me supplies have dried up but if i get anymore i'll send you em on smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HONEY

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more