This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

witch without a broom

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 at 12:10
Subject: old friend from the past
To:jim

hi Jim roger from the house grandma's behind you other end
you helped me to set the cams from my grandma front and back when she was bedridden
the reason I'm contacting you,(john gave me the email)
is when she passed on me and l
Lisbeth got the house but decided to sell up
I am in another county now, my wife is a born again Christian so am I.

the tapes are still in VHS so as we have a old VHS we looked through some.
one grandma called the witch without a broom
it was very nasty as we watched it, the ones next to you an old woman and a woman
about 30ish at a guess where there and the younger one was climbing up the fence with a brush
hitting the apples or things off with the brook their side, then when higher
i could not believe what happened next she swiped the tree with the brush, then Laughing with the old woman ,thought it cant get any worst but i was wrong she the younger one reached over to your side and knocked the things into your garden i know you have a large dog so this was way out of order see john if you want a memory stick of it, we called a flash drive take care mate.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more