This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

from now on im going to be jimbob, not jim at the message end

Post 21

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi helen
-
i dont think it as ever be a repeat, could be that when langdon died the rights went as well, and the family decided not to do any reruns.
-
i think he as the father in the series and the producer. smiley - dragon jimbob xx

Post 22

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Is it time t say " G'nite Jimbob yet ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? pmslsmiley - rofl

Post 23

serenity

NO, its time to say good morning smiley - laugh

smiley - coffee anyone??

Post 24

hi and morning helen, morning gary, morning anyone,smiley - rofl <dragon. jimbob

Post 25

opps lost the dragon again,still half asleep smiley - dragon jimbob

Post 26

serenity

Im still half asleep and its now 2.30pm smiley - yikes
I had a really late night Monday night and I havent recovered yet. smiley - laugh

Post 27

hi helen
-
i wasnt going out today, but weathers nice, and odds are tomz will be yuck.
-
while im at the cyber i,ll see if i can find anything on a video of the last episode of the little house.
-
i would like to know how thw series did end. with a fizz or a real bang lol smiley - dragon jimbob xx

Post 28

serenity

Try looking on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/

Its quite an interesting site smiley - smiley

Post 29

hi helen
-
ive looked at the site i the psat,if i can, and the weather isnt to bad later today, after the cyber, i will go to the library, and see if i can find the last series, or any special one off episode.
-
i have a site where i can acsess all the upload and dowloading share ones for free. such as, depositfiles, badongo, rapidshare and so on.
-
if anyone as left an active download, i should be able to find it.smiley - dragon jimbob xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more