This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

from tomorrow,thursday i wont be online much, comapany visiting

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

In the last 4 or 5 days ive been getting my old lodgers room ready for a visiter, tony,(at one time i thought was my son,sadly not)
-
His mother as fallen and broke her hip. and tony cant come as he as work commitment. so is lass, denise will be here tomorrow for a few days till sunday morning.
-
Only a few things to do in the morning,then await a call from denise at 7pm, she gets to bradford at 5pm,but will go to the hospital, then ring me and i will meet her in the interchange and bring her back here.
-
Inbetween hospital visits she wants to see around bradford, and visit the main library, and sample a good bradford curry,lol.
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

Websailor

Have a nice time Jim. Sounds like you are looking forward to it.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

I hope everyting will well when you everything will go well when you go and collect her from the interchange and will have a good time going around Bradford and sampling the curryie. I have only a sampled a few curries when the very few times I have been to an Indian restaurant, and they do give big portions.

I hope Tony's mothers hip will get mended soon.

Take care Jimsmiley - dragon
Kat
xxx

Post 4

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Take Care Jim

Post 5

SD HA

Sure you'll have a enjoyable time.

Post 6

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

three days with the lady thats coming, is better than all the eight years i had with ratface being here everyday, yep im looking forward to denises visit,
-
must go lots to do in the next hour, i want to get to town and the cyber for a few hours, i wont be meeting her in town till tonight about 7pmish smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more