This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

h2g2, is doing my nut in lol

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

for days now, i cant stay long, if for anytime on the h2g2.
-
for about 4 days, ive been trying to stay on for more that 20 mins, and cant, sometimes i cant click anything, then i write something and wont send.
-
i try to scroll a page, and it stops and freezes on me, is it the virgin, or is everyone have the same fiasco.
-
evrytime i see, the downtime, i automatically thing, here we go again, and 9 out of 10 times, im on the right,
-
in the last 3 or 4 days, ive had ring your provider messages, which on here, i cant lol.
-
im down to about 4 active messages, and even them i can only answer if it lets me.
-
last night, it must have popped again, as i tryed at 2am, and the online was only 12, i tryed to reply to a message, and wouldnt,
-
will this send, well here goes nothing smiley - dragon jim

h2g2, is doing my nut in lol

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

Last night I had a weird time, I logged on and the screen went very pale and I could not see any words so I changed to classic goo but when I typed I could not see anything that I was typing, I had to highlight everything before I could see what I typed. I then went off and then cleared my cookies and then restarted my computer and that solved it.

I hope that these problems will be soon solved.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more