This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Why me, this is supposed to be my saved,ww2 entry, to the peoples war

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

weeks ago this was nothing at all, just a message error no page
-
A2492624
-
now just a jumbled mess, called parmalink.
-
so i thight, lets check the peoplewar archive, i cant use the search now, so i checked all 112 pages. but unless im blind i didnt find the ew277 entry.
-
it said that all the guides and stories are saved, oh yeah.
-
i have the main h2g2 guide and the entry cpoy from the post, but thats not the peoplewar.it was meant for
-
ive emailed the
-
h2g2support(att)bbc.co.uk
-
probably got this wrong, or sent to the wrong ones to sort the mess. i wouldnt mind, but the ww2 as such as gone, but there was 10 months of searching for the info, and its still open, and added to on the main h2g2 guide.
-
why me everytime something goes haywire lol smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Morning Jim,

I can't see what you expect the h2g2 Editors to do with that link. It isn't part of our site.

Your story is still safe and sound, here in Hootoo at A2228113

I'm not interested in what happens in other BBC boards, as long as our own is working properly smiley - smiley

lil xx

Post 3

hi lil

it should be the ww2 one, from the h2g2 original when the ww2 was ongo

smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

I know the last time I tried to read it gave an error message. I do not know much about permalinks but when I add any information on to my msn space and yahoo 360 it gives me this option of having a permalink.

Post 5

hi
-
i tryed the name ew277 and my user at the cyber, but nothing came up, so for some reason my entry on the ww2 as just disappeared, apart for the permalink thing. on my guides.
-
i couldnt work out who to contact,to see what as happened to the entry, so will have to wait for the support to put me on the right track smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more