This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

the underdog show, on living, for once a programme worth watching.

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

ive been watching a show,"the underdog show. not because of the celebs,not because its dogs.
-
the fact its dogs that are in a shelter, that are shown in the show, and after can be adopted.
-
instead of an advert,you see what they can do, how well they are behaved,the celebs are second thought.
-
usually shows about dogs are with their owners, these,s dogs have no owner,
-
hopefully all the dogs will have a home in the end, and more people will want others that where never seen.
-
and as the warning each year is seen as it should be(an animal is not just for xmas)and these.s dogs at least have a wonderfull life from the end of the show.

Post 2

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

It's not just dogs that deserve good lives. All animal life should be looked after correctly no matter what.

Post 3

hi opi
-
yep i would certainly agree with you.
-
in a way im glad i dont live in america, as some ot the programmes on the way they treat all animals out there is scarey.
-
now and then we see in our news that someone as treated animals bad, but the usa, and other countries are far worse that here.
-
if you have living, i think its on tonight agin at 9pm, unless its a followon to the next part.
-
,smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 4

Sadly things like this go on all the time.

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

I love dogs and of course all animals but I would not have a dog unless I knew I could give the care and attention that the dog needs. I would love to work with animals as I have a natural flair with them and that to me would be better than keeping one, even if it was only working in a voluntary capacity. I find that the biggest drawback is that a lot of the kennels and rescue centres (there are non in Thurrock) and are not on a public transport route and I have not got my own transport.

Post 6

could you not offer to look after family and friends pets. Take next door neighbours dog out while they are busy. By word of mouth you can build friendships helping people out doing something you enjoy.

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Thank you for you ideas Opti but I am not on speeaking terms with any of my neighbours and I do not think that they have pets. I have not argued with them but I have had bad experiences with things been stolen from garden, neigbours staring at me and staring at people who visit me, as well as have to listen to neighbours loud music and rowdy parties. None of my family have any pets. I do not know anyone who has pets

Post 8

oh dear I'm sorry...not sure how to help now

Post 9

Reality Manipulator

When I ever get more settled as I have a job coming up which I hope to get, I will contact the local animal shelters and see if there is any way I can help them. Thank you for help Opti.

Post 10

i'm sure that the animal shelters would love some extra help ...i hope that you can turn this dream of helping animals into a reality one day

Post 11

Reality Manipulator

Thank you Optismiley - smiley

Post 12

Any time smiley - smiley

Post 13

oh man
-
living ch dont half like repeating things, i was hoping tonights underdog was the next part, "no" repeated yet again, so looks like the next hour or two will be sunday at nine pm, ,smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post