This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

whaen is a bangle not a bangle

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

im probaly going to go to h@ll for this one
-
if a school cant exercise the rules on jewelry, then when something goes missing or stolen, the parents are first to go next morning to rant and rave.
-
does the bangle, mean that all things demed religious are now going to be fair game. its going to be a bumpy ride for the schools for a while.
-
what will contitute religious, and what wont, a cross, a pagan symbol, even some child thats into voodoo. the door is open now, and the schools cant close it, justice as turned the tables on them smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

no internet so this is the nearest to the link to the topic
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

When I was at school in 1971-1976 in London we did not have a uniform but no-one wore ethnic clothes or jewellery, we all wore very similar clothes to each other.

Post 4

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Hi Jim when I opened that link it was set for international view , I had to change to national to find your story smiley - winkeye

Post 5

i arnold
-
i had to use the bbc as i said, no pc smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more