This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

for all that remember (our) jinty for the old days lol

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the other day, a past member, once called rebelwolf was using an old message to contact jinty.
-
i sent a reply that she was not about, because of ill health.
-
but as i had the ph number i tryed a few days to contact jinty, but no reply, about half hr ago, i rang again, and she answered the call, she had just come back from visiting family.
-
she is not in very good health, but still around, and taking each day as it comes.
-
she said one day she will suprise you and come online for a few mins to see who,s still about.
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - smiley

I hope that Jinty will feel abit better soon. I have not got Jinty's email addy anymore, if you hear from her send her my love and best wishes.

Kat

Post 3

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Our thoughts and best wishes are with you Jinty smiley - hug

Post 4

jinty was the backbone of the early h2g2, had fingers in lots of pies, lol
-
the personal pace is on my friends list, smiley - dragon jim

Post 5

smurfles

Thanks jim.I was only thinking the other day about all the friends that have left H2,smiley - sadface.I hope Jinty drops in to say hello when she feels up to itsmiley - hug

Post 6

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

all the best for Jinty

Post 7

serenity

its jintys birthday on wednesday. maybe those who dont have her home address, send her an ecard.

we had a good laugh setting up the 'ye oLDe tea shoppe' all those years ago. ive never known anyone who can handle a computer like her. she has learnt a lot more than i ever have smiley - laugh

All the best jinty smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Post 8

hi helen
-
when you ring someone, after a long time, you dont know what to expect.
-
she said the point as come, that she will have to consider a scooter.the downside is the island she goes to for a holiday her son lives on,the scooter wont go on the small boat that goes to the island.
-
smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 9

Shhhhh

Do give her my regards if she gets in contact Jim

She's a lovely lady

Simon

Post 10

hi all
-
i will try to ring her on wednesday, but she is never about,she goes to family a lot, from what she said, and catching her at home is one in a million smiley - dragon jim

Post 11

hi all
-
im having today off from going out, doing the gardens, so ive just rang jinty, but she wasnt about,
-
i left her a message to say i did the jerno, and you all wish her well. and i wished her a happy birthday for tomz,
-
if like in the past yrs,she spends her birthday with the family, going out a day earlier.
-
if i get a reply back i will let you know smiley - dragon jim

Post 12

smurfles

Hi Jim...Jinty has posted to one of my threads,maybe ,if you speak to her ,you could point her inthis direction.

smiley - discoJinty...Happy Birthday,hope you have a wonderful day,smiley - bubblysmiley - rosesmiley - cake.It's lovely to see you posting again.smiley - hugsmiley - disco

Post 13

hi sal
-
jinty knows about the thread, i spoke to her yesterday, she was about to go out, i just caught her.
-
she tryed to come on a few days back, but forget the user lol, i had it so now she should be ok, i have a few of them in a book from the days when we where kicked or pushed off, and i have to redone so my for people,
-
smiley - discoHAPPY BITRTHDAY JINTYsmiley - discosmiley - dragon jimbob xxsmiley - rosexx

Post 14

serenity

i texted her this morning to wish her a happy birthday and she said that she would mail me later, but if she is busy celebrating, i dont know when it will be smiley - laugh

happy birthday jinty smiley - smileysmiley - giftsmiley - rosesmiley - hug

Post 15

hi helen
-
with everthing that was going on in the past, i let her slip under the net, my fault lol.
-
she as been on about 12 hrs ago, on a smurfles thread, im waiting.
-
ive lost count of the ones that left, after going pc, or just didnt come back for the third time after the digi fiasco, the one that wiped us as a lot to answer for ggrr smiley - dragon jim xxsmiley - rosexxx

Post 16

opps(that should be(thread,-just waiting)lolsmiley - dragon jim

Post 17

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

hi everyone
thanks for your good wishes
my son is taking me out for a meal tonight
hope its no macdonalds cause i'll never get my wee mouth round those big burgers
i dont feel i could eat a smiley - pony but you never know i'll have a couple of small smiley - redwines and a big smiley - ale that should fill a hole or two eh
to everyone
jinty x x x

Post 18

Shhhhh

Have several LARGE smiley - redwine Jinty smiley - winkeye

Post 19

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

i will try shhhhh and i'll sent the bill to you ha ha
smiley - hugjinty x x x
i better go and make myself beautiful as that could take a few hours and i might run out of polyfiller
x x x

Post 20

Shhhhh

smiley - rofl

You have a good one

smiley - yikes - Smufles was just in contact - she can't get on h2g2 but wants me to pass on her regards smiley - applause

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more