This is the Message Centre for Renny

Daily??

Post 1

Renny

This is supposed to be a daily journal? As in, take one daily? Uh oh. There goes my blood sugar.
Oh well. I've been distracted.
I've fallen quite irrevocably in love, I'm afraid. But Nomad's plans may have to be changed, as I am directing my ship to Tennessee. *tucks her feet under her, sitting in the captain's chair and rerouting various plans made by others, grinning madly* 

Daily??

Post 2

Codename Nomad

hey! who's been messing with the nav com? ah swear, renchnon k'tarathu, if it was you, you're in trouble!

Daily??

Post 3

Renny

*points madly at the gryphon, who puts her hand to her breast and looks innocent*

Daily??

Post 4

Codename Nomad

that's it! no more mythological crossbreeds on my bridge! or pretty girls! ::chases everyone away with broom:: and if i catch you trying to reprogram the coordinates again, i'll bite you. sensitive equipment.

Daily??

Post 5

Renny

*seriously considers trying to reprogram his entire ship right there in front of him*

Daily??

Post 6

Codename Nomad

::slaps her ass and gives it a wee squeeze:: go ahead! it's your ship, after all. you built it.

Daily??

Post 7

Renny

True. *gives him a grin and starts poking at the controls, expertly assigning it new functions and destinations* Now just sit back, make yourself comfortable, and see where this baby takes us!

Daily??

Post 8

Codename Nomad

::climbs up the ventral shaft and into the loft, snuggling into bed::

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Renny

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more