ĤŢMĹ ŴŌŔĶŜ

Does anybody out their want to help me get off Pre mod

If so i am starting a pation to get me off anybody want to help me
and fight the system to get my name back and become a ace some day

(i do the same for you )

Rally ho

Post 2

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

HIya smiley - smiley i will see what i can do i will speak to abie see if she can do any thing. cant promise you any thing but i will give it a go. how long you been on pre mod for now.?
I see you have been keeping your nose clean but its only been about a week so it may be to early to take you off pre mod but i will try my best if you give me your word that you will not be getting in to any trouble here on.

smiley - angel..Angel..smiley - angel
smiley - peacedove

Rally ho

Post 3

ĤŢMĹ ŴŌŔĶŜ

i will,erm 2 long its been over two weeks

thanks

html works

Rally ho

Post 4

Hiya two weeks, that isnt realy that long to be honest..

I have done what i can for you its now up to you to proove your self now before your pre mod is lifted.
That means in no way or form you can say any thing bad,to any one or about any one,No matter who they are and why?
If you have a problem with any one let someone know who can deal with it rather than loose your temper with them.
smiley - sorry i couldnt be of any more help,but ive done what i can to help in this matter.smiley - smiley

smiley - peacedove

Rally ho

Post 5

ĤŢMĹ ŴŌŔĶŜ

ok it seems to last forever
all i ask of you is you try your best
how long do you think that it will be ??

html works

Rally ho

Post 6

and thats exactly what ive done.

all i can say now is just be patient,

i dont know how long it will be each case is different,but i cant see it being for much longer..

smiley - peacedove

Rally ho

Post 7

ĤŢMĹ ŴŌŔĶŜ

ok,lets see how long they take

Rally ho

Post 8

just stay possative. your posts seem to be showing preety quick now after you post so may be things are looking up..

please dont give up hope. smiley - smiley

Rally ho

Post 9

ĤŢMĹ ŴŌŔĶŜ

im trying not to

Rally ho

Post 10

§hadow

Midnight Angel, Your heart is in the right place, but this is the WRONG person to help. He is currently plagiarising already existing official edited Guide entries and attempting to pass them off as his own. When confronted about this, not only DIDN'T he apologize, he got beligerant and believes he has done nothing wrong. Can you believe that?!?! I am currently attempting to see if we can't have him banned from H2G2 permanently, also from what I understand from other's he has flamed in the past, this is NOT the first time this individual has been on Pre-mod. My advice is go BACK to Abi and tell her not only nevermind, but could she possibly look into helping to get rid of this useless, thieving, illiterate, little jerk. Hope you change your mind about helping him, it's in everyone's best interest. To see the opinions of some others who are more familiar with him see the forum http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F19585?thread=306307

Rally ho

Post 11

SerjTankian... Freelance Assassin for higher... (not hire)

Lmao...

Key: Complain about this post