This is the Message Centre for akire

RI Colleges

Post 1

KWDave

Are you at Brown?

RI Colleges

Post 2

akire

No Roger Williams, just about 45 mintus from brown. Do you go to brown?

RI Colleges

Post 3

KWDave

No, just nosey. I guess most folks think of Brown when they think of RI. Just goes to show that you shouldn't leap to conclusions!

RI Colleges

Post 4

akire

eh whatever, to be honest till I came here I never thought of RI at all. I feel like such a newbi on this site. So do you post here a lot? where are you from?

RI Colleges

Post 5

akire

eh whatever, to be honest till I came here I never thought of RI at all. I feel like such a newbi on this site. So do you post here a lot? where are you from?

RI Colleges

Post 6

KWDave

I've been on the site for about three years now. It goes through interesting periods, then slacks off for a bit. I live in Key West, Florida. The best way to get started is to go to the main page (click on the h2g2 logo up there) and see what the talking point for the week is. Usually there's an irresistable topic, and you can just jump right in. Then h2g2 takes the highlights from the discussion and makes them into a guide listing.

If you check out my home page (click on KWDave) you can see how journal entries and participation in the group discussions will end up on your home page as you progress.

Most of all, just have fun with it.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for akire

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more