This is the Message Centre for stoopid cupid

life

Post 1

stoopid cupid

Life is about who you love and who you hurt. It's about who you make happy or unhappy purposefully. It's about keeping or betraying trust. It's about friendship, used as a sanctity or a weapon. It's about what you say and mean, maybe hurtful, maybe heartening. It's about what judgments you pass and why. And who your judgments are spread to. It's about who you've ignored with full control and intention. It's about jealousy, fear, ignorance, and revenge. It's about carrying inner hate and love, letting it grow and spreading it. But most of all, it's about using your life to touch or poison other people's hearts in such a way that could have never occurred alone. Only you choose the way those hearts are affected, and those choices are what life's all about.

life

Post 2

AWOL No1..8 weeks on h2g2 1 weeks barring,,wierd people run h2g2 :o)

mmmmmmm so your writin chain letters t me now then e,,smiley - smiley dont do heart things me..been told that many times that i ant got 1 ,,smiley - smiley .. hey cant all be smiley - bleep can we..and by the way im fine thanks and ann good 2...howz things with you and yours smiley - rose
smiley - hug

smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for stoopid cupid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more