This is the Message Centre for ~☼ Dark Phoenix ☼~

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Post 1

~☼ Dark Phoenix ☼~

Hmmm... scratches chin... was doubtful of the merits of this particular gem when purchasing, being female an' all that guff I had to make ashamed protestations and point the finger at the male of the species as he cowered behind the shelving of the local game shop. smiley - blush

Have now realised that despite the dubious delights of the skimpy-costumed and astoundingly well animated characters (jiggle dynamics which will probably never be equalled anywhere)... it's not that bad a game..

smiley - doh

... now...smiley - grr...if I could only get...smiley - groan..the controller..smiley - yuk...out of my damn...smiley - groan...hand..

I could go to bed.. smiley - yawn

Or not.... smiley - run

Post 2

Adrian

lol Kat, it's these jiggle dynamics that you keep going on about that intrigues me....

either way it sounds like one of those games which is pretty sure of it's target audience smiley - winkeye

i remember california games ages and ages ago, that had volleyball, i think, those type of games tend to work well on console, though Mario Tennis was the best net related game ever. gameplay was amazingly good, plus it had Mario! smiley - smiley

seeya

Esteban
smiley - wow

Post 3

Wylloe

Beach spikers volleyball is a the better game out of the two, however, the athletic prowess of the ladies in game does not allow for good jiggle dynamics. smiley - winkeye

However, for a true jiggleworthy game, check out Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance... the character Lei Mei has a pendulous almost water balloon-esque quality, very disturbing. Makes you wonder exactly how the designers tackled it. *thinks* smiley - eureka 'Right Jim, stick these hamsters down your bra and walk sideways' the mind boggles. smiley - bigeyes

All in good fun eh? smiley - smiley

Post 4

~☼ Dark Phoenix ☼~

'Right Jim, stick these hamsters down your bra and walk sideways' the mind boggles.
smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

You might be surprised to find out how true that comment really is. Gave me the best laugh of the day at my colleague's expense that.. smiley - winkeye

smiley - cat® smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Wylloe

This I gotta see! smiley - biggrin

Any photos of life in the office? smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ~☼ Dark Phoenix ☼~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more