This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

'Sigh'

Post 21

~:*-Venus-*:~

WoooHooooo Rebbypoohs!!! smiley - biggrin your back! smiley - hug

'Sigh'

Post 22

Hiya Kouros smiley - biggrin Its been....well MONTHS! How the devil are ya?

'Sigh'

Post 23

[KOUROS]

very good hun see ur feelin a little left out smiley - kiss none of the old crowd come to play anymore

'Sigh'

Post 24

Most of the old crowd are long gone smiley - sadface Its such a shame, but life goes on eh!
Are you back for a little holiday? Hows work going? smiley - hug

'Sigh'

Post 25

Flamestrike

How are you today Venus?

I am tense, stressed, anxious, nervouse and ready to throttle someone - today is my first day of first true attempt to quit smoking and it is hell so far - I have a routine in work and it is disrupted... ce le vie... must perservere on *chews mints and sips coffee*

'Sigh'

Post 26

OMG! you have my sympathy dear. The last time i tried to give up my daughter begged me not too, i'm the most evil person, when the withdrawal sets in smiley - laugh

'Sigh'

Post 27

Flamestrike

Well I am already on edge - people at work can tell that and it is mad as I feel so clumsy as well for some reason?

'Sigh'

Post 28

Too busy thinking about not smoking perhaps? smiley - yikes

'Sigh'

Post 29

Flamestrike

Quite probably concentrating too much on "I wish I could have a cig" smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more