~:*-Venus-*:~

smiley - erm you got any dynamite to go with those arrows!! smiley - laugh

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 22

~Buffy~GODDESS of chosen ones~Manageress and Slayer of The Boars Head A1042534

no but i think BN keeps sum stashed away sumwhere.lol

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 23

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley dynamite, no i think that would be a waste of good explosives, jus just throw some pepper spray through the letterboxsmiley - laugh

Could always finish the job for good and send the slayer! mind you we may lose the whole townsmiley - erm

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx B(h)NLDPTL

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 24

smiley - bigeyes now why does'nt that surprise me!! smiley - laughh>
gotta go see ya hun
jen smiley - angel

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 25

~Buffy~GODDESS of chosen ones~Manageress and Slayer of The Boars Head A1042534

PTL

SSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAPPPPP n i hope that 1 hurt.lmao

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 26

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley Hey slayer i think you got it back to front, i think you meant that we are good PPPPPPAAAALLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!

Catch you later then Jen and fingers crossed for you having a decent nights sleepsmiley - ok

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx(prince)

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 27

Serephina

Take your tenancy agreement to a solicitor (they usually do first appointment free) and then tell the council thats what youve done..the threat should move them on a bit.smiley - ok

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 28

Hi Sandra
I've been in touch with the housing association, waste of space they are! smiley - grr Writing to my local MP this week, that normally gets the council to do something, they don't like getting grief from MP's smiley - laugh I'll wait n see what happens there, if it don't pan out, then solicitors is the next stage smiley - sigh

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 29

Serephina

they'll only act if its gonna cost them not too. A neighbour of mine had an overflowingpipe that caused me a really bad damp prob a couple of years ago...they kept making excuses like the neighbour wouldt late them in..after months n months it as suggested i called the waterboard and told them..as soon as they spoke to the council it was fixed in a flash. good luck smiley - goodluck

Neighbours Grrrrr!!!

Post 30

Yep sounds about right, why they always need a bomb up thier jacksy before they do something is beyond me, its almost as if they enjoy the conflict smiley - grr
gotta smiley - run work calls smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post