This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Whats the point!

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

Having just had a few days holiday from work (thats nice i hear you say) I've come to the conclusion, that there is actually no point to my existance! I've spent my time doing the garden, going shopping and just doing nothing smiley - sadface
I thought i was over all this, but i'm not. I'm tired of spending all my free time alone. I'm tired of "ready meals". I'm tired of never going out anywhere...and most of all i'm tired of this pointless life. I don't want to do this anymore smiley - sadface.....All i ever wanted was to happy and loved...too much to ask!! smiley - sadface
I'm sick of waking up every morning, knowing that what's ahead is "bugger all", just another day of the same.
whats the point? there is none smiley - sadface

Whats the point!

Post 2

Al Johnston

smiley - lovesmiley - hugsmiley - love

You are not alone!

smiley - devilsmiley - pirate

Whats the point!

Post 3

Privateer

"Whenever life get´s ya down, mrs.Brown,
And things seem hard, or tuff
And people are stupidsmiley - weird,
obknoxioussmiley - flustered
-or daftsmiley - drunk..
-And you think that you´ve had quite enoouugh..!smiley - steam

-Just remember that you´re standing,
on a planetsmiley - earththat´s evolving,
Revolving at 900 mph
It´s orbiting at 19 mps
..So i reckon(?)
A sunthat is the source of all our power
The sun,and Yousmiley - smileyand Mesmiley - smiley, and all the starssmiley - star that we can see
Are moving at a million miles a day
In an outer spiral arm, at 40000mph
In this galaxy we call the milkyway.."
(Eric-Monty Python-idle)

Anyway, honey..Can i have your liver,then?
smiley - love

Whats the point!

Post 4

¦/ArTisAn\¦

The point is your surviving J,same as me same as us all.Ok were not leading jet set lives but everyday can be a routine no matter who we are.
You know me..you know I feel the very same somedays..stick with it babe..when you go back to work everything will be a whole lot better at least you have that.
Hey missus listen tae yer dadsmiley - smileysmiley - hug
Ready meals are great..why arent you getting out?Go for a walk..sit in a park and read a magazine..(on good days of course)jump on a bus and go see a relative..go to a singles night or something..smiley - biggrin
Dont feel isolated honey..smiley - hug

Whats the point!

Post 5

¦/ArTisAn\¦

smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug
Right..this is how exciting my day has been..I went down to my local barbers for a trim..after waiting in a queue for 45 mins..I sat down and asked the barber if he could cut my hair round the back.
He said"Why is the shop not big enough?"
smiley - sorryan oldie but a goodie..smiley - laugh
Do you wanna mail me for a chat?
smiley - cuddle

Whats the point!

Post 6

I'd have to go to the Cemetry to visit most of my relatives!! smiley - erm
Take no notice of me i'm just going through it!! I'll be fine in a few milleniums smiley - laugh

Whats the point!

Post 7

What is it they say, the olds ones are the best!!! smiley - erm...ok smiley - laugh

Whats the point!

Post 8

¦/ArTisAn\¦

Forget the cemetary..are you still here?

Whats the point!

Post 9

smiley - erm yeah i think so!!

Whats the point!

Post 10

¦/ArTisAn\¦

I dont really know what to say for the best J..I think we should try talk on emailsmiley - hug

Whats the point!

Post 11

¦/ArTisAn\¦

smiley - okMaybe not..can we stick to this thread then?smiley - laugh
Tell me something..whats your fave song?...and nothing depressing like Mr.Gray...go stick it on..something bouncy..
and I'll put the kettle on...smiley - coffeesmiley - teame?
smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin

Whats the point!

Post 12

smiley - erm i sent you an e.mail smiley - smiley
I dont think music is the best idea at the mo....David Gray is top of the list smiley - sadface besides the neighbours are in, and i dont want to upset them with my music smiley - smiley

smiley - laugh That kettle really suits ya!!..though i'm not sure about the colour smiley - biggrin

Whats the point!

Post 13

¦/ArTisAn\¦

Shsmiley - bleep I'm having probs accessing my mail jen..managed this one which is bizzare but there you go..typical smellpest!
I'll answer a.s.a.p smiley - ok

Whats the point!

Post 14

I've been having probs with e.mail for days, but its seems to be ok now smiley - erm

Whats the point!

Post 15

¦/ArTisAn\¦

I'll go try again...smiley - ok

Whats the point!

Post 16

Oooops what i should of said, is that my e.mail seems ok now smiley - sorry

Whats the point!

Post 17

¦/ArTisAn\¦

Oh yeah what are we like..could be worsesmiley - hugEmail is a nightmare for me at this end J..I replied with no positive thoughts I'm afraid but as you said sometimes its good just to get it out your system and to chat with someone whos outside it all..smiley - hug

Whats the point!

Post 18

¦/ArTisAn\¦

smiley - laughI could only get one arm through the spout but its a nice yellow one..tee hee..thats me just catching that one babe...smiley - laugh

Whats the point!

Post 19

smiley - smiley
I read it, thanks smiley - hug could'nt reply...it would'nt let me again smiley - sadface...dam tellypest smiley - grr

Seems it must be an ongoing problem with e.mails smiley - wah

Whats the point!

Post 20

smiley - laugh you must have a very skinny arm then smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post