This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Its much bigger than it looked....

Post 21

KB

I'm trying my best...sorry. I can't ignore it, my mind's running amok with that subject line! smiley - rofl

Post 22

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

smiley - laugh Purely unintentional wording, I'm sure. smiley - evilgrin

Post 23

Skankyrich [?]

You never know, there might be another one if I can afford it smiley - smiley I'm off to practice with the old key shortly... or maybe a cup of smiley - tea and a quick smiley - zzz first...

Post 24

There's really nothing like a soothing smiley - tea or smiley - coffee and a smiley - zzz, until the inclination to do something goes away. I call it my pro-active avoidance method. smiley - laugh

Post 25

Skankyrich [?]

I'll use that if anyone tries to wake me up smiley - laugh

Post 26

~:*-Venus-*:~

KB. I think maybe you just have a smutty mind smiley - laugh But i see your point.... I'll stop digging this hole now smiley - blush

Rich. Well you know your welcome to pop in if you get up this way again smiley - smiley

Nick
Is there any smiley - tea left for a very tired and exhausted furnitur shifter? smiley - grovel

Post 27

There's always a fresh steeped smiley - tea and quiet time on the new settee, for a hard-working Goddess, m'dear. Have a seat, put the feetses up, and reeeeee-lax. smiley - smiley

Post 28

~:*-Venus-*:~

Mmmmmm Nice smiley - teasmiley - zen

Post 29

It ought to be, ... It's specially imported from some exotic corner of the world. Known as Essex, I believe ... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more