This is the Message Centre for rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

Greetings

Post 1

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

Hello, all.

Finally got motivated to be sociable for a bit, so here I am.

I still don't have job issues fully resolved. They say they're taking my badge, but letting me keep my park. But I don't have it in writing yet, a year later.

My hand is still jacked. Went for nerve block injections today; two in my wrist, one in my elbow. smiley - yikes

So, won't claim to be a barrel of laughs, but I'm hanging in there. Hope everybody's doing well...

ranger smiley - cheers

Greetings

Post 2

tanzen

Ranger!!

smiley - runsmiley - somersaultsmiley - runsmiley - cuddlesmiley - smoochsmiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

I've missed you SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH smiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - smooch!!

I'm glad they're going to let you keep the park smiley - cheerup. Is there someone you can go through to get it in writing? A union or something smiley - erm?

Have they told you what to expect from your hand? Is the treatment as extensive, or have they laid off a little?

Is there anything I can do, princess smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch?

Greetings

Post 3

Hey Tanz! smiley - cuddle

We're not unionized, so I have to just wait and see what they do. If they back out on their agreement at this point, I'll take them to court, and see how they like that! smiley - grr

As far as my hand, I've been out of therapy for months now. I've been getting injections monthly for 3 mos. now. I'm totally shot-phobic, so not a lot of fun! smiley - yikes

Nothing much to be done about it, but thanks for the offer! smiley - love

Greetings

Post 4

tanzen

Surely it would be bad for them, PR wise to go back on it? I mean they couldn't shaft someone who's done the whole "serve and protect" thing for so long? Am I just being naive smiley - erm?

I used to get faint when it came to needles. Now I try to be calm and think about it. But I'm smiley - weird like that. If I hurt I try to describe the hurt and concentrating on thoughts rather than feelings takes the edge off smiley - biggrin.

I hope that you and yours are well, dearest smiley - cuddle!

Greetings

Post 5

I'm hoping they're afraid of bad press, even if they're not decent enough to just do the right thing on their own. Considering that years of shooting, FOR MY JOB, are a big part of how I got so screwed up! smiley - grr

Hope you and yours are well, too, Tanz! smiley - cuddle

Greetings

Post 6

Hippie_Alchemist {Be Thy for the People}

*stares* your tag....crazy...little unwell......MBT fan by any chance?

Greetings

Post 7

Al Johnston

Welcome back smiley - cuddle

Nil illigitimi carborundum, as they say.

smiley - devilsmiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more