This is the Message Centre for U218534

h2g2 On The Move

Post 1

U218534

The other day, I was (once again) in my mobile phone company's retail shop. Talking to the lady in there while we waited for the call centre to answer the phone (we'd got bored of the hold music, and they were taking aaaaaaages), she just mentioned as if in passing, "You know, WAP is free this month?"

And thus I discovered h2g2 On The Move! It's so cool! Instead of getting bored out of my mind when I'm on the train, I can read articles about peanut butter, or about small towns on the fringes of London, or about British trains, and it's like having a real Hitch-hiker's Guide! smiley - biggrin

Anyone else looking forward to the film? The trailers are out in force! http://www.hitchhikersmovie.co.uk

h2g2 On The Move

Post 2

Horatio_Caine: {Princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII}

smiley - biggrin Whoo!

h2g2 On The Move

Post 3

U218534

Whoo indeed smiley - tongueout

h2g2 On The Move

Post 4

smiley - biggrin

h2g2 On The Move

Post 5

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

I actusally saw a TV ad for it yesterday that wasn't the 'complete this sentence and call us to win! The Hitchhiker's Guide to the ______' and they'd already been saying the title about 5 times in the ad...

Cat

h2g2 On The Move

Post 6

U218534

If everyone can work out the answer, they get more revenue from the premium-rate phone calls smiley - tongueout

h2g2 On The Move

Post 7

I have two sheds in my garden! smiley - winkeye

h2g2 On The Move

Post 8

U218534

Is that why everyone calls you Steph Two-sheds? smiley - biggrin

h2g2 On The Move

Post 9

Nope. Lol

I didnt know they called me that...smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for U218534

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more