This is the Message Centre for Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Greetings!

Post 1

Researcher civilizedINTENSITY

Thanks for the generous welcoming splash page.
Nice friendly ambiance.

Greetings!

Post 2

The Grand High Pomogranate

Hey there Andara. Finally saw your site here. Nice and friendly, like someone said above! Love the "greeblings and salivations" part. Tell me what you think of mine. I'm a bit long-winded in parts. And I did try to submit some articles, but I know the editors are out to lunch, or most likely asleep from the launch tonight. Ah well...

Greetings!

Post 3

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Greetings! Grussen! Hail and Howdy! From the ownee of two cats without names: Hi!

Greetings!

Post 4

Dandelion Pegleen

I heartily concur - I first clicked on your name in another forum because you mentioned you lived in North Long Beach. My husband & I are relocating from England to the LA area and are greatly impressed by the wealth of affordable apartments in Long Beach. I am even more impressed by you feeling safe to walk around at 10pm! Keep up the stellar work - you're obviously a researcher to keep an eye on & emulate! Feline felicitations, gozpodina!

Greetings!

Post 5

Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

[bowing]

Why thank you!

Always nice to know you're appreciated. [smile]

^-.-^

Greetings!

Post 6

Koenig

Hi Andara. Just stopped in.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more