A Conversation for A Meet In Birmingham..

I'm up for it

Post 1

Z

Well you knew I was anyway..

I'd like to come please

Post 2

Z

is this working yet..

I'd like to come please

Post 3

Lighthousegirl - back on board

Define working!

Well I think the information you would like is when and where ...

I dont know Brum very well apart from the city centre and my office so it would be great to try somewhere I dont know

Days - I am usually only in Brum during the week so a weekday evening would be best for me but Friday nights by appointment could be possible!

So can I come out to play?

I'd like to come please

Post 4

Z

I'll try! I'll have to see what other people are up for, but Friday night could be doable!! and great you're the first person to reply! on this page, I'm very excited.

I'd like to come please

Post 5

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

I'm sure I could be persuaded...

I'd like to come please

Post 6

Lighthousegirl - back on board

smiley - blush

I'd like to come please

Post 7

Z

smiley - boing this is all getting very exciting! I'll add you onto the list.

I'd like to come please

Post 8

a girl called Ben

Can I come and play? Weekends are marginally better, and evenings are definitely better.

a girl called Ben

I'd like to come please

Post 9

Z

smiley - wow I was going to ask you on MSN but I didn't think you were from the midlands!

I'd like to come please

Post 10

a girl called Ben

Near enough. Near enough!

B

I'd like to come please

Post 11

Z

You should be on the list of "people coming" now"

I'd like to come please

Post 12

Mu Beta

I would definitely like to come (if only because KerrAvon has promised me a snog at the next meet we both attendsmiley - biggrin), but the dates that I can make in the next month are fairly few and far between. I may certainly be prone to last-minute changes and/or cancellations, but my best day is probably going to be a Wednesday.

But, if I do turn up, Birmingham being a convenient halfway-house between myself and Bishop Odo, I can probably drag her along as well.

B

I'd like to come please

Post 13

Z

You should be on the list now Master B!

I'd like to come please

Post 14

Reality Manipulator

can I come and play?
Although i have never lived in Birmingham I have visted the area several times. My cousins partner comes from Birmingham. I am eligible to be accepted if I can get to the meet all I need is to organise transport and accommodation.

Thank you

I'd like to come please

Post 15

Mu Beta

Well, in theory, there's no reason why the Brum meet shouldn't be as big as the London one - it's more central, after all.

B

I'd like to come please

Post 16

Reality Manipulator

smiley - ok

JA

I'd like to come please

Post 17

Z

Of Course I'll put you on the list as well Jedi!

I'd like to come please

Post 18

Reality Manipulator

smiley - ta

JA

I'd like to come please

Post 19

Z

Well I will do as soon as the Edit page button is working!

I'd like to come please

Post 20

Orcus

I'd be up for it. Certainly if there were drinkies in the evening anyway, I doubt I'd be up for a daytime thing at the minute.

As you said, it did all start up on my page but I'm not terrible keen on organising it all as some seemed to think smiley - winkeye I'm a bit busy for that sort of thing these days smiley - sadface

I don't get the time on the site that I used to either these days smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post