This is the Message Centre for Inferno

It is possible

Post 1

Inferno

It is possible that i might stop updating my personal space... In other words stop updating this page... Stop using H2G2... I will keep you updated and by 2004 you will hear my final answer... Either i stay and still update this page into 2004 or stop by 2004...

It is possible

Post 2

Omega 3 - The Mixing Dude

WHAT A STUPID POSTING!

That's like saying, "The Yankees are either going to win, or the Yankees are going to lose." You seriously need to make more sense. "Either i stay and still update this page into 2004 or stop by 2004..."

Same Difference
(Yes, I know that's an oxymoron)

Omega 3

It is possible

Post 3

Inferno

I will do what i want to do and right now i will not be updating it after Jan 1... I might change my mind later, but that is a different story, but for now i will not be updating it for a while i have just been to busy with things...

It is possible

Post 4

Inferno

Well i changed my mind, i stopped in April 2004, but i am starting up again and i think i might use h2g2 more often now, and i don't know when i will stop again.... Sorry for the sadden comment before about me leaving, it is not true anymore.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Inferno

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more