This is the Message Centre for Siren Of The Black

Job!

Post 1

Siren Of The Black

Ohhhh I have a job.... Ok, so it's only for two months, but all this getting up early after 3 years of being a student is too much... smiley - tongueout It's only day 4 and I'm cream crackered. Help! Oh well, only 56 dyas to go! smiley - wah

Job!

Post 2

Laura

smiley - wow

smiley - hug

How about smiley - cappuccino?smiley - choc? smiley - biggrin

Job!

Post 3

Siren Of The Black

ohhh lovely, a smiley - cappuccino is just what I need, in fact I have a coffee right here at the moment... Can't believe I have just about finished my first week in work.... So weird. Anyways, how are things with you? I haven't spoken many people since my exams finished.... So, what's the goss?
Am trying somewhat unsuccessfully to cut down and then out my intake of chocolate in a bid to try and begin to regain some semblance of healthiness.... smiley - erm

Job!

Post 4

Laura

I'll stick with the smiley - cappuccino then smiley - biggrin

Well, I'm through to the second year, and am off to Skye today on a camping trip. smiley - smiley

Job!

Post 5

Siren Of The Black

Groovy! Have a great time! And pack plenty of jumpers, even in the summer skye ain't warm! smiley - winkeye

Job!

Post 6

Siren Of The Black

Ohhhh, am having serious chocolate cravings... smiley - wah not good, this no chocolate idea wasn't a very good one smiley - sadface Still, I am determined to stick to it.... smiley - crossgrrr, see the determination there?
Hope your camping trip goes well and you enjoy youself smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug be well,
Kate
smiley - chocfor you, smiley - cappuccinosmiley - rosesmiley - cuddlesmiley - magic

Job!

Post 7

Siren Of The Black

Heya hun smiley - hug you back yet? How was your trip? Hope all was well smiley - winkeye Did it rain?

Job!

Post 8

Laura

Yes it rained, a lot... smiley - laugh Was good fun though smiley - magic
smiley - cappuccinosmiley - choc

Job!

Post 9

Laura

Oops smiley - blush

*takes away the choc*

*replaces it with more smiley - cappuccino*

smiley - sorry

Job!

Post 10

Siren Of The Black

It's ok hunni... I am having major cravings now though.... Ohhhh smiley - chocsmiley - drool
Graduated yesterday!!!! smiley - wow you'll love it! My hood was meant to be bronze / antique gold... Nuh! It's blatantly olive green... I dunno, these academics must be colour blind.... smiley - laugh

Job!

Post 11

Laura

smiley - wow
Didn't manage to steal the gowns from the other subjects then? smiley - sadface I don't see why people think olive green's a good colour smiley - erm

Job!

Post 12

Siren Of The Black

No, unfortunately not.... I graduated with mainly BSc's, there was ONE girl who graduated in economics and social studies and she was in organge... smiley - tongueout Pharmacy had a very nice shade of blue and full hoods cos theirs was a masters... Oh and we had some BA's with us too, very nice shade of blue green, but no-one wanted to trade.... smiley - wah
But seriously, when it's your turn, you'll love it! smiley - winkeye

Job!

Post 13

Laura

I'd love a blue-green gown...smiley - bigeyes
Sure I will, but a while to go yet smiley - biggrin

Job!

Post 14

Siren Of The Black

Law have a very nice reddy purple... I wouldn't have minded that colour.... But law is such a poo degree smiley - winkeye compared to ours anyway smiley - winkeye

Job!

Post 15

Laura

Good old BSc(hons) smiley - biggrin, I can put up with a lack of reddish purple

Job!

Post 16

Siren Of The Black

And me, I tell you, I was so prpud swanning round Cardiff with it on. smiley - tongueout You feel just a little bit better than those with a BA... smiley - winkeye And you should have seen the state on some of the girls graduating...
Tell me, what would you wear to your graduation? A tradition ages old in university...?

Man, I've been without chocolate for 6 days now... smiley - wah I'm having REALLY bad withdrawl symptoms... smiley - groan

Job!

Post 17

Laura

I don't mind the gowns, even though they are olive green with yellow and blue stripes smiley - laugh. I haven't really thought about what to wear to graduation, all a bit too far away still. smiley - biggrin

smiley - hug I haven't had any since last Friday, as I tend to only eat the stuff while I'm walking..

Job!

Post 18

Siren Of The Black

Yellow and blue stripes? Oh weird... Mine was plain black with an olive green hood. I only asked what you were gonna wear cos some girls turned up looking like they were on the pull, going to the beach or just a mess!
And that's a clever idea that with the chocolate, eat it while walking, burn off the calories.... smiley - biggrin

Job!

Post 19

Laura

The uni hs very odd ideas as regards gowns..
smiley - yikes, would have thought they'd put more thought in for their graduation smiley - erm
That's the idea smiley - biggrin, burn the smiley - choc off as I go

Job!

Post 20

Siren Of The Black

I suppose each uni has their own specific thing... Do you know what your PhD robes look like? Just wondering if they're different too....
I'll have to try that idea with choc when I start eating it again. It'll be so great when I can! smiley - wow
Do you think it would be a good idea if I post a pic of me in my graduation gear on here? Or would that be a bad idea?.... smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post